Fall Wanderings

A view of the Bigelows from Eustis Ridge
Last fall, I had the good fortune of traveling the state of Maine to supervise photo shoots for the state's marketing campaigns.  It has brought me to places I haven't visited in a long while, or places I have never been.  By New England standards, Maine is a vast state.  It covers more than 35,000 square miles, an area larger than Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Connecticut combined.  Heck, if you added another 851 square miles, Rhodes Island could fit in too.  And I have lots more to see.

Below are a few of the places I've been.
 
A view of the 4,237-foot summit of Sugarloaf Mountain from Ira Mountain

A restaurant called Earth in Kennebunk

Smalls Falls outside of Rangeley

Videotaping at Rangeley for the Maine campaign
Sunrise on Rangeley Lake with Saddleback in background
Height of Land, south of Rangeley

Suka artikel ini ?

About Yoga Karim

Admin Blog

Join This Site Show Konversi KodeHide Konversi Kode Show EmoticonHide Emoticon

Silakan berkomentar dengan sopan